CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Frogs: Part 1

You know the saying, "You have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince?" Yup, you guessed it. Another prince turned out to be a frog. Sigh. To look at the bright side, at least I'm one step closer to my prince! Oh and I was so sure that he really was a prince. The prince I had dreamt of my whole life. I know I sound so cheesy right now and I had only known this "frog" a few weeks, but I really thought....sigh,I thought a lot of things. This isn't even like the Mr. Hot Cowboy thing.This one actually kind of hurts and has left me feeling like a complete idiot and if you you need to find me look in that non-dating cave, because that's where I'll be living until the end of time.

What really sucks about this, is that this potential prince-turned frog is so much like me. He's kinda strange, just like I am. Well, he may actually be a little bit stranger. His favorite tv show is Dexter,too. You know the one about the crime scene investigator by day who's a serial killer by night (you should know though, that he only kills other serial killers before they murder someone else.) I mean, if that is not just a match made in heaven then I don't know what is. On top of that, we had this conversation about what the Bible says about marriage and the whole submission thing, and I brought up that even if women are to submit to their husbands, that men still have the tougher job because they are to love their wives as Christ loved the Church. Of course we all know Christ died for the Church. Then this potential prince-turned frog reminded me that actually the Bible says that husbands and wives are to submit to each other. That pretty much sealed the deal for me right then and there. See, this is what I mean by strange, I just mentioned serial killers and the Bible in one breath. Sigh. I'm so worried that I'll never find another weirdo. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you need to allow yourself some time to heal, enjoy life & trust God to lead. You are too precious to live in a cave.

    ReplyDelete