CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Favorite Things: Sephora by O.P.I. Nail Polish in Dark Room



I've been working on "finding" myself these last few months and not just spiritually, emotionally, and mentally, but also stylistically (is that even a word, I'm thinking it's not.) It turns out that I'm not actually all that conservative. In fact, now brace yourself, I'm thinking about getting a tattoo. Are you okay? Just take a deep breath.

I found this nail polish at one of my many trips I've taken to Sephora over the last few months. Fun store, not so great on my part-time budget though. I usually either don't wear any nail polish at all or just stick with clear, so I thought I would try something different and bought this matte, almost black, dark green color. It has quickly become one of my favorite things and I hope Sephora (which is the only place that you can find it) never stops selling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment