CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Seek and Destroy

Ok, well here it goes. I have decided to start blogging. "Why," you ask? Well, I took this quiz on Facebook and this is what the almighty Facebook quiz had to reveal about my life.

"Candice took the What is the theme song of ur life??? quiz and the result is "Seek and Destroy" by Metallica
The I-Hate-This-World-So-You-Can-All-Die type! You hold a lot of resentment towards this cruel, cruel world, and you feel no one understands you and its all your parents fault... Don't blame them for being naive... Just simply take out your anger without hurting anyone... Like getting a hobby? Or just destroying everything in your path, as the song suggests (please do not take that literally....)"

So here is my new hobby. I have decided to start my very own blog in hopes that I wont become a domestic terrorist or throw my cat in the dryer just because I'm curious what would happen to a feline after an hour of permanent press. I can hear the sighs of relief and I know that you must be thinking that since Candice is now blogging, you can rest easy and feel safe. Hmm, I wonder how many other fabulous ideas the Facebook quiz has brought forth?

Seriously though, I have way too much free time on my hands and about 23 years ago I learned how to write. I might as well put that skill to some use. Besides, I've never exactly been shy about letting people know my deepest, darkest secrets. But, before all the fun begins, let's get some housekeeping out of the way.

1.) If you read my blog in hopes of being enlightened or extremely entertained, you might end up being extremely disappointed. Really, there's not a lot of noteworthy events happening in my life right now. But, I promise to do my best and if all else fails, at least I will be entertained.

2.) I'm going to attempt to be as "real" as possible, so I won't sugar coat too much. As a note to my liberal friends (you know who you are,) I dearly love you and I respect you. But, this is my blog and I promise not to be offended by anything you may write on yours.

3.) Sometimes (okay a lot of times) I tend to use words like "crap" or "dang." If this offends you, then cover your ears, or eyes, or, well, okay that doesn't really make sense. Moving on...

4.) I don't feel so fantabulous (Andy's word) all the time and this may occasionally reflect in my blog. I'm not trying to garner any sympathy, donations, or casseroles, or rain on anyone's parade, I just want to be honest. Plus, it's cheaper to blog about how I feel than it is to go to counseling!

5.) Finally, I may quote scripture from time to time and I know that I will talk about being a Christian. This I will not apologize for!

Whew, that's a lot of rules! Can you tell that I'm an oldest child?

No comments:

Post a Comment