CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Only in My Dreams


Okay, so I tend to have alot of nightmares, really bad ones. Sometimes even hellish ones, you know, the kind horror movies are made of. Probably nothing to fret over too much. Most likely just the culmination of an over active imagination and watching way too many things on t.v. that I shouln't. But that's for another day. Today I would like to share some very strange, yet kind of funny dreams that I have recently had. So hear it goes.

The other night I dreamt that none other that Lil Wayne (he's a rapper, Dad) himself actually kidnapped me. What was even funnier was that he held me hostage in an r.v. Once Mr. Wayne was preoccupied I managed to escape to a nearby home, which, oops, turned out to be Lil Wayne's! Upon deciding (which even in my dream didn't take long) that maybe I should seek refuge somewhere else, I went next door. There, the kindest older Southern women (looked just like Della Reese) welcomed me in. She was a midwife, too. Just thought you should know that. That's where my dream trails off.

Actually though, if I was to be kidnapped by someone who looks like he would just assume cut my heart out and then eat it for lunch, it would be Lil Wayne. Because, believe it or not, I do like his music and I looked him up on Wikipedia (my news source for all things of no consequence) and he was in the gifted program as a child and played the part of Tin Man in a play while in middle school. Seriously, how bad can he be?

A couple of nights later I had yet another dream about American pop culture. This time I was accompanying Nora Walker, the matriarch from Brother's & Sisters, to find her missing son Tommy. Okay, so in real life I'm starting to worry a little that my fantasy and reality are starting to overlap. Because, on the show Tommy really is missing. Back to my dream; We found him alright, yup he was dead (which wasn't so funny.) Don't worry though, because two seconds later he was alive again. Then I proceeded to call Sarah, Kitty, Kevin, and Justin to tell them all about our adventure (which was really funny.)

Well I can't really think of a moral to this story. If you can, will you please let me know?




2 comments:

  1. Very entertaing Candice. This makes my dreams look like a walk in the park.:) Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a crack up! While I too have extremely vivid and plot driven - think suspense novel - dreams, I don't think I've ever had a celebrity in them! Hopefully you don't sleep walk or rapper dance in your sleep? ;) STW

    ReplyDelete