CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Skinny Minnie


See, even skinny girls worry about their weight!

I am in the process of losing weight and I have already accomplished 25% of my goal! Now, just a "few" more pounds to go. I thought about posting a before picture of me in a bikini, but I decided against it. I'm pretty honest, but that's a little much even for me. So you are just going to have to use your imagination!

P.S. I think it so cute that my cat Tomey likes to sit on the scale! I think she's just trying to rub it in that she weighs less than me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey would your cat like to come to my weigh in on Thursday morning???

    Thanks for allowing me to follow your blog. You are an amazing young woman!

    ReplyDelete