Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Eternal Thoughts
Ughh, I can't sleep tonight! Thinking about stuff. One such "stuff" being, that I'm looking forward to a blissful eternity. Don't go running to the phone book looking for numbers to hot lines for me. I hope eternity doesn't begin for at least another 50 years. I'm just thinking about how nice it will be (understatement of the millennium) to have no sadness, uncertainty, uncomfortable decisions to agonize over, anxiety that makes you want to puke, achy bodies, tired spirits, self disgust, resentment, and loved ones deeply wounding us in one way or another. I also look forward to not being burdened by debt and paying bills, particularly paying a ridiculously (and never ending)sized car payment on a crappy car that is falling apart. I also hope that I have a maid in heaven, you know, someone that like barely made it in. Totally kidding! My mom told me once that houses in heaven are self cleaning. That is so awesome!Just thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment